Meet the Kids from Kids for Positive Change
The Kids for Positive Change Series empowers young teenage viewers to take positive action to curb climate change. Meet the kids that serve as inspirational guides, as they travel across the globe, to different climates, to discover the effects of climate change and uncover sustainable solutions!
Kids for Positive Change Team from Ashtabula, Ohio and New York, NY
- Sadie (15 years old): Loves ballet, musical theatre and mystery novels
- Quin (17 years old): Loves theatre, basketball and polar bears
- Tyree (13 years old): Loves running cross-country and track
- Jaylin (14 years old): Loves running cross-county and track
- Chance (13 years old): Loves football and wrestling
- Emma (13 years old): Loves running cross-county and musical theatre
- Jenna (13 years old): Loves cheer and volleyball
- Malia (15 years old): Loves cheer and musical theatre
- Michelle (15 years old): Loves sleeping, reading and writing
- Clara (14 years old): Loves band and camping
- Jaselle (14 years old): Loves band and volleyball
Meet Bree the Rescue Rooster
From a lost chick on a NYC street, to social media sensation, Bree the Rescue Rooster is featured throughout the series, and is the subject of a NEW children’s book title, Bree and Me : A True Story of a Rescue Rooster’s Journey, by Camille Licate.
You can see how this team inspires kid viewers to take positive action for animals, people, and the planet during Kids for Positive Change Saturdays at 8:30am on WQLN PBS.