Learning at Home doesn’t mean it has to be boring! This summer, take a walk on the wild side, and join the WQLN PBS STEM Adventure! WQLN PBS and PAIU
are working together to bring you summer learning resources to do at home as you discover nature, right in your neighborhood.
VIEW a PBS Kids program.
READ a book.
DO an activity.
COVID-19 Parenting Tips
Resource includes information about:
Other recommended books for summer reading
- One-on-One Time
- Keeping It Positive
- Structure Up
- When Children Misbehave...
- Keep Calm and Manage Stress
- Talking about COVID-19
- Family harmony at home
- When We Get Angry
- Learning through play
- Family Budge ting in Times of Financial Stress
- Keeping Children Safe Online
- Parenting a New Baby?
- Tips for Parenting Teens
- Tips for Children with Disabilities
- Parenting in crowded homes and communities
- Parker Looks Up: An Extraordinary Moment by Parker Curry & Jessica Curry
- The Other Aide by Jacqueline Woodson
- From the Desk of Zoe Washington by Janae Marks
- Stella by Starlight by Sharon M.Draper
- The Vanderbeekers of 141st Street by Karin Yan Glaser
- One Crazy Summer by Rita Williams-Garcia
- The Word Collector by Peter H. Reynolds
- Chocolate Me! by Taye Diggs
- Hike by Pete Oswald
- Not Quite Snow White by Ashley Franklin
- I Am Perfectly Designed by Karamo Brown